Shop to Win Family Getaway to Terrigal Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The “Shop to Win” competition commences at 9.00am Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday, 1st October 2018 and concludes at 6.00pm (AEST) on Wednesday 31stOctober 2018. (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is promoted by Beaumont Village, ABN 77 615 309 316
- (Promoter) located at 70 The Parkway, Beaumont Hills, NSW 2155.
- All entrants will be subject to, and will need to adhere to, the Terms and Conditions as set by the promoter and any future Terms and Conditions amended.
The prize consists of: One major prize consisting of a voucher for a ‘Family Getaway Package’ to be used at Crowne Plaza Terrigal Pacific, Pine Tree Lane, Terrigal, NSW 2260. The Family Getaway Package includes:
- Accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children
- Full buffet breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children
- Children dine free from the children’s menu with a paying adult
- One Terrigal beach fun pack
- Unlimited in-house kids movies
- Secure parking for one car
- Complimentary WIFI
The winner will be selected by random, as all entries will be in a competition barrel.
The entry collected will also have to abide by the T&C’s to be the “Winner”.
- Vouchers must be used by the 14thApril 2019, (6 month period).
- If the winner is unable to fulfil the prize during time period, the winner forfeits the prize package with no compensation or further liability of the Promoter.
How To Enter
To enter the promotion, entrants must, during the promotion period:
- Spend a minimum of $20 in one transaction at Beaumont Village within the promotion period.
- Upon purchase, customers will receive a “Competition Entry Form”.
- The customer needs to complete the entry form, agreeing to the T&C’s of the Competition.
- The entrant needs to put the entry form in the Competition barrel located at the IGA supermarket.
General Terms and Conditions
No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected Entries. Entry Forms which contain incorrect contact details shall be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, or engaged in unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such a person are reserved.
- Proof of identity will be required to claim any Prize.
- If any Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner’s nominated parent/guardian upon presentation of photo identification. The parent/guardian shall be deemed the Winner for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
- All entrants under the age of 18 must have prior consent from their parent or guardian before entering the Promotion and must be able to provide evidence of such consent on request.
- By entering the Promotion, the entrants hereby give Beaumont Village Shopping Centre and the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name (should they be a Winner) at the time of the Selection and at any stage thereafter.
- The Promotion is open to all residents of New South Wales, except employees, contractors, agents of Beaumont Village Shopping Centre; sponsors of the Promotion and their immediate families; employees of Trifalga or related body corporate and their immediate families; tenants in Beaumont Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the staff of tenants in Beaumont Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the contractors of tenants in Beaumont Village Shopping Centre and their immediate families; the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of the Promotion and their immediate families. Immediate families means spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) and grandparents. Tenant means lessees, licensees and, in the case of a corporation, includes their directors.
- The Prize must be taken as offered and are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind and is subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- By participating in the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter collects personal information about entrants for the purposes of including entrants in the Promotion and, where appropriate, awarding Prizes; if the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the Promotion.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/27817