Australia Post Parcel Locker at BV
Won’t be at home to receive a parcel? Have it sent to Beaumont Village instead and collect it in your own time! Need to return your online order for some reason? Drop it off at Beaumont Village. How you ask?
Beaumont Village installed an Australia Post Parcel Locker at the end of October. A Parcel Locker is a secure storage space where you can collect (within 48 hours) as well as send your parcels. It will be located inside the centre, near Precise Dental Surgery, and you can access it from 8am until 10pm, 7 days a week.
How to send your deliveries to the Beaumont Village Parcel Locker:
- Set up your account – Open a My Post account for free here or via their app. They will assign you a 10-digit Australia Post Customer Number (APCN).
- Add Beaumont Village as a delivery address – In your My Post account or app, go to ‘Alternative delivery addresses’ and add the Beaumont Village Parcel Locker. You can find this by searching by street address (70 The Parkway), suburb or the postcode. From the map or list view, select the correct Parcel Locker and select ‘Add’.
- Get your personalised Parcel Locker address details – Australia Post will give you a new personalised address which includes your APCN in it.
- Shop online – When you are doing your online shopping, at the checkout section, write your new personalised Parcel Locker address for the delivery.
- Communication – Australia Post will send you an SMS and email when your parcel arrives along with an access code.
- Collect within 48 hours – Stop by at any time in the following 48 hours to collect it. Just use the access code you were sent to open the locker.
How to send or return items at the Beaumont Village Parcel Locker:
They’re not just for collecting parcels. Australia Post Parcel Lockers are a convenient option for sending or returning prepaid parcels, too. Here’s how:
- Prepare your prepaid parcel – If you’re returning something, the merchant may supply a prepaid return parcel or satchel. Otherwise, you can use one of their prepaid satchels, or print your own shipping label here.
- Drop it off – Head to Beaumont Village to the Parcel Locker and follow the touch-screen prompts to send or return the item, using your MyPost account.
- Start tracking – When you close the door, Australia Post will email you with proof of posting.
- Collection – Australia Post will collect your parcel from the locker before the end of the next business day.
For more information, please visit here.