Please complete this survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MGTFXLJ for your chance to win one of six (6) vouchers supplied by Bella Beaumont Pizzeria and Vasco’s Chargrill Chicken. It should take no more than 5 minutes.
All entrants will be added to the Beaumont Village community email newsletter database.
Thank you for participating, your feedback helps us ensure Beaumont Village continually meets your needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by BHSC Pty Ltd (trading as Beaumont Village) (“Promoter”).
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions and Prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to individuals who:
- Are Australian residents.
- Submit a valid entry as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; (“Entrant”).
- The Competition commences at 16 June 2022 and closes at 5pm AEST on 12 June 2022 (“Entry Period”).
- To enter, Entrants must complete the survey and answer the following question “Please tell us in 25 words or less, how would you describe Beaumont Village to your family or friends?”.
- Entrants must include their full name, email, mobile and postcode.
- By entering this Competition, Entrants give permission to be included on the Beaumont Village e-newsletter database.
- There is no cost to enter the Competition.
- Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information.
- The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
THE PRIZE AND THE WINNER
- There are five prizes. The Winners will be selected at Suite 8.03, Level 8, 14 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000 on Tuesday 13 July by a panel of judges.
- The Prizes available consist of 3 x vouchers for Bella Beaumont Pizzeria and 3 x vouchers for Vasco’s Chargrill Chicken. No change will be given in cash.
- The Prize is fixed and cannot be altered or substituted for cash.
- You may only enter the Competition once.
- The Winners will be selected based on the best answer to the question in as deemed by the panel of judges. The Judges’ decision is final.
- The Winners will be notified via phone or email within 24 hours of the decision. If contact is not made by the third attempt, Beaumont Village reserves the right to choose a new Winner for that Prize. Once contact is made with the Winner, instructions will be given on how they receive the Prize and written notification will be provided.
- The Prize will be delivered by registered mail with signature on delivery to the Winner within 5 business days of being contacted or will be sent via email to the email address in the competition submission.
- The Winner’s delivery address must be one of the following post codes: NSW 2155, 2153, 2148.
- If a Winner is unable to fulfil the prize by 5pm on 31 December 2022, the Winner will forfeit the Prize package with no compensation or further liability of the Promoter. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize. The Prize is non-transferable, and non-changeable.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- By entering this Competition, the Entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions, and to be bound by them.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants or entries in breach of the Competition Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, the Entrant hereby gives the Promoter authority to publicly announce their name (should they be a Winner) at the time of the Selection and at any stage thereafter.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to Beaumont Village management, not Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.