Fancy being crowned one of Beaumont Hills’s top photographers and taking home a juicy cash prize? Beaumont Village is looking for locals with an eye for great shots to enter our community photo competition. To enter, simply take a digital photo (on your phone or camera) of something from one of our two categories – 1) Beaumont Village shopping centre, and 2) Beaumont Hills and surrounds.
Category 1: A scene at Beaumont Village shopping centre e.g. the centre itself, a happy shopper or worker, your favourite shop, an interesting product or yummy food etc.
Category 2: A scene from Beaumont Hills and surrounds – e.g. a beautiful tree lined street, park and playground, nature, wildlife, people in the community enjoying the area we live in etc. If you are taking a photo with people in it, make sure you have their permission – all photos entered in the competition may be used on our social media, website and other marketing purposes. 1st prize is a $500 Visa prepaid gift card, 2nd prize is a $250 Visa prepaid gift card and 3rd prize is a $100 Visa prepaid gift card.
Beaumont Village Photography Competition Terms and Conditions
ENTRY QUALIFIES AS ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
PROMOTER: The Promoter is Beaumont Village.
ELIGIBILITY: The competition is open to anyone. All entries must be submitted by 31st July 2021 at noon.
HOW TO ENTER: To submit a photo for entry in the competition, you must email your name, email address and photo(s) to email@example.com and state the photo’s location and a short caption about the photo. Please use Photography Competition in the subject line.
By entering this competition, entrants give permission to be added to the database for the regular Beaumont Village e-newsletter. You may enter more than one photo into the promotion.
- PHOTO REQUIREMENTS: The photo(s) must meet reasonable standards of decency. Photos must be your own property and must be of reasonable quality. Beaumont Village has the sole discretion to determine whether or not a photo meets these requirements. A description must be included in the email, and all photos must be either JPG or PNG format.
- HOW TO WIN: The winner of each category will be determined by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PHOTO WINNER NOTIFICATION: Each winner will be notified by email after the decision as has been finalised. The photo winners will be announced in the next monthly newsletter and will be featured on our Facebook, website and Instagram.
- PRIZES: There are three prizes in the competition, 1st prize is a $500 prepaid Visa gift card, 2nd prize is a prepaid Visa gift card and 3rd prize is a prepaid Visa gift card. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: By submitting a photo for entry, each entrant hereby agrees to participate in any publicity related to the competition. Entrants and winners in the competition agree that their identity may be disclosed in both entrant and winner announcements and promotional material. Entrants also agree to have his/her image used for publicity purposes without any additional payment being made.
- PHOTO USAGE: By submitting a photo, the entrant agrees to allow Beaumont Village permission to use the image, now and into the future, at no cost to Beaumont Village. The entrant also agrees to allow Beaumont Village to use their photo for printed collateral, online, in store and across other marketing mediums, at Beaumont Village’s sole discretion and at no cost, and also give permission for Beaumont Village to publish their names online, social media and other marketing materials.
- PHOTO TALENT: By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
- PHOTO COPYRIGHT: In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo.
- ENTRY FORMAT: Acceptable entries will be photo files from either digital cameras or smart phone cameras or electronic scans. No images supplied in hard copy will be accepted.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Entries may not be acknowledged or returned. Participants have the obligation to ensure entries are received on time.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of Australia. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise Beaumont Village to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.