Please note, due to the rain on Saturday 16th March we have now extended our original competition timeframe until Friday 5th April 2019.
TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
- Enter in person at the Beaumont Village stall at the Beaumont Hills Primary School Autumn Fair on 16th March 2019
- Complete the online entry form before 5th April 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by BEAUMONT VILLAGE (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to individuals who:
(i) Are Australian residents.
(ii) Either enter in person at the Beaumont Village stall at the Beaumont Hills Primary School Autumn Fair on 16th March 2019 or complete the online entry form
(iii) Who are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; (“Entrant”).
4. The Competition commences at 10:00 am AEST on 16th March 2019 and closes at 2:45 pm AEST on 5th April 2019 (“Entry Period”).
5. To enter, Entrants must either visit Beaumont Village promotion stall at Beaumont Hills Public school fete, register and fulfil competition requirements; or they must complete the competition entry form online including the question “Name one thing you think Beaumont Village should do to make the centre a better place to visit.” Entrants must include their full name, email and postcode.
6. There is no cost to enter the Competition.
7. Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries.
8. The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
THE PRIZE AND THE WINNER
10. A single Winner (“Winner”) will be selected at 5pm AEST on 5th April 2019.
11. The Prize is 4 tickets to see the Harlem Globetrotters at Qudos Bank Arena, Sydney Olympic Park at 5pm on 14th April 2019.
11. The Winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Trifalga.
12. The Prize Winner will be notified in writing via mobile on the afternoon of the draw. The name of the prize Winner will also be published on Beaumont Village Facebook page for a period of not less than 28 days.
13. The Prize is fixed and cannot be altered or substituted for cash.